Training and Inspiring
Image has a profound impact on success in business, and sometimes even the most savvy need a little help to make the right impression. A professional appearance gets you noticed in a fast-paced world, sets you apart from the competition, increases your advancement opportunities and earning potential. I teach clients in a corporate setting how to make the most of their professional appearance.
- Executive Coaching: team settings and private consultations, wardrobe planning, “style translation” for overseas business travel, travel wardrobe planning
- Employee Coaching: team settings and private consultations, creating/explaining workplace wardrobe guidelines, wardrobe planning, “style translation” for overseas business travel, travel wardrobe planning, work appropriate fashion shows
No team is exactly alike, so together we will customize a package to suit your company’s, team, or groups specific interests. Whether you are looking for a presentation demystifying “business casual”, style translation for an overseas business trip, individual/executive consultations, or a combination of services, I will help your team set a standard for professionalism and excellence in dress that will profit everyone.
Is your group looking for a speaker who can help your members gain that extra edge in competitive business or share unique style tips that will make a difference? I will bring over two decades of experience as an image professional to give your attendees clear, relevant, actionable advice on making your image work for you. I tailor my subjects to meet the needs and interest of each group, and share in an atmosphere that is interactive and fun. Some of the subjects I speak on include:
- Branding Your Wardrobe & Using Your Image as a Marketing Tool
- Dressing for Your Future & Projecting Authority
- Body Language in the Workplace
- Executive Presence in Person and Online
- Cultivating a Positive Body Image & Finding Your Style Confidence
Are you looking for something special? I’ll be happy to collaborate with you to create the perfect program for your group.
“Sharon Batts came to speak to our Parker County What Women Want chapter and we were extremely impressed with the knowledge she shared on ‘Branding Your Wardrobe’! Everyone absolutely loved learning how to communicate powerful messages simply by knowing what to wear! Her style is very inspiring, professional and powerful! It was such an honor have Sharon share her invaluable expertise with our group.”
Christina Tolbert and Kathleen Campbell
Co-Chairs of Parker County What Women Want Networking
Contact me today for more information.